Offer your guests the chance to become one of the World’s first pioneering underwater drivers!
The Aquaticar experience consists of the following:
Qualify for the adventure:
- Must be at least 5 years old & accompanied by an adult or guardian
- Height restriction may apply
- In good health
- Be comfortable in the water*
*Aquaticar requires no swimming. Guests will remain dry from mid-chest up, but must be comfortable in the water. Guests can wear prescription glasses or contact lenses.
- As guests wait in line, a brief video presentation explains the experience and provides safety information
- In the loading area, empty vehicles gradually move along a moving sidewalk (conveyor belt)
- 2 guests step up to the vehicle as an attendant adjusts the seat height
- Drivers load into the vehicle and seat themselves; once seated, guests shoulders are at equal height
- The attendant lowers and locks in the acrylic canopy
- Vehicles transfer onto a specialized track that gravity-feeds the vehicles into the underwater adventure
- Vehicles can maneuver autonomously, without steering input
Underwater Driving Experience:
- After entering the water, cars descend to a depth of approximately 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Vehicles are propelled by the car’s Bubble Engine, and travel along a specialized course.
- Guests steer the car through curves, hairpin turns and straightaways
- The vehicle’s speed is determined and maintained by the air flow that is delivered to the car’s Bubble Engine. Guests cannot control the speed of the vehicle
- Depending on the theme of the environment, guests may drive past friendly fish and stingrays, or they could be navigating a mission through a perilous Mars landscape!
- Total underwater ride time varies, depending on track length and speed
- The cars maneuver autonomously, regardless of driver steering input
- At the end of the experience, the car transfers to an ascending conveyor belt that moves the vehicle to the surface
- At the surface, the vehicle moves to a moving sidewalk (conveyor belt)
- An attendant lifts back the acrylic canopy, allowing the guests to exit the vehicle
- New drivers take their seat for their turn to drive underwater!
After the adventure, guests stop by the photo kiosk to view and purchase pictures of their underwater adventure.